August 22, 2007

our son, industrial design, ammunition and a free iphone

Sorry if I misled you - I thought I would try one of those entreating titles to get your attention But this post is important because it is about our son and his cool new job...

Our son Karson went to The California College of Art - CCA (name change... was the College of Art's and Crafts but everyone thought the graduates did basketweaving...) in The City and is an industrial designer. After graduating he has worked for four different design companies. Now he has landed back in The City (SF) (which we love as does his girl friend) and has gone to work for this edgy new startup named Ammunition. I bring this up because there is an article today in the SF Chronicle about his new boss and the company. How cool is that?

I wonder if I can get that cool new Sound Machine iPhone dock (as well as the iphone to go with it) now that I have a child in the business?

Reporting from my proud small place in the world

No comments: