July 21, 2007

Addicted to Coffee?

I throughly enjoy my Chronicle and a cup or two of coffee in the morning. I can do without coffee in the morning but I certainly don't like it when it happens. I might even say it is part of my spiritual discipline. A short walk or bike ride, some small talk with my coffee connection folks. Get the coffee, add just the right amount of stuff, stir, find the right place to sit, open the Chronicle (search for Jon Carroll and save it for paper desert) and...

I would say that I am not just addicted to the caffeine (the second cup is decaf) but to the whole, delightful experience. Here is an opportunity to test your own coffee addiction quotient. Let me know of your coffee experience.


Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

1 comment:

Douglas Underhill said...

67% here.

Of course, they didn't include other sources of caffeine, to which I am 100% addicted.